48/2 For small designs
Rayon threads, manufactured from viscose filaments, are renowned mainly for their silk-like appearance and their soft sheen in the light. Viscose owes its name to its composition from a viscous organic solution usually produced from wood pulp. The quality of the raw materials and the processing technologies; determine that you, as an embroiderer, benefit from an efficient, highly productive thread and long-lasting brilliant colours. This is a classic Suncoco embroidery thread collection, which is highly colour fast, and strong enough even for sewing and surging.
Rayon Embroidery Thread
Unit： per spool
* More color available offline
|- Colour Code||SLE - 0794 (Green)||- Denier||240 d (120D/2）|
|- Composition||100% Rayon||- Meter per spool||3000 m|
- Net Weight per spool
|- Gross Weight per spool||180 g|
|- Certification||Oeko-tex 100|
|- Country of manufacture||Japan|
MACHINE EMBROIDERY RECOMMENDATIONS
- Needle Size : 10
- Punching Density: 0.3 mm
- Machine Speed: 400 rpm - 800 rpm
- Min spacing : 2 mm
NOTE ON LOT COLOUR
- We Conduct strict quality control to minimize lot colour difference. However, we highly recommend not to use threads of different production lots on the same garment.
- For repeated orders, please let us know the lot number you wish to order. We will try our best to provide the same production lot if available.
PLEASE DO TESTING BEFORE ORDERING BULK GOODS
STOCK AND LEAD TIME
- Stock Level : We keep stock of all cataloged items
- Lead time: In case sold out, lead time is 3 - 4 weeks.
- Price shown does not include shipping. Shipping cost will be calculated at check out
- For industry customers, please email us for price quotation and shipping terms
- Free delivery available for local orders over $500 HKD
Are you a brand designer or a garment trims buyer?
Email us for large quantity orders, inquiries for custom orders.Contact Us